NEW YEAR'S' RESOLUTIONS - MY WAY





This coming year is a chance for me to make some really meaningful changes and the one I want to put in place is slowing down. My life is already to some degree running at a much slower pace than it used to, however a big portion of that is due to issues and challenges I have faced in my life throughout the last few years. This year I want to make it differently, I really do want to slow down in a conscious way. I want to focus on the things which are necessities like work, home, my marriage and closest family and friends and let go of other unnecessary stuff. I have decided to start from the don'ts's of my next year:

  1. I will not go on a weight loss diet
  2. I will not shop unnecessary clothes
  3. I will limit the use of social media and media overall
  4. I will avoid toxic people in my life
  5. I will avoid travel which is costly and requires air travel
  6. I will not let people drag me into their drama
  7. I will not give beyond my needs
  8. I will not worry about the future and dread over about the past

These are crucial for me this year, in order to regain the time which I need to have to be able to slow down. I decided to put myself as a priority in my life at this moment, so a couple of thoughts on what I plan to do:

  1. I will focus on myself
  2. I will prioritize my health
  3. I will prioritize relaxation
  4. I will focus on my work, at work
  5. I will focus on my home, at home
  6. I will eat whatever I want, anytime I want
  7. I will help people, only when I can
  8. I will not put additional pressure on myself
  9. I will avoid perfectionism
  10. I will avoid Overachiever mentality
  11. I will move as much as I feel to, when I want to
  12. I will not let fear, anxiety and stress influence my decisions
  13. I will face my fears instead of avoiding them
  14. I will be very good to myself
  15. I will take care of myself
  16. I will sleep well
  17. I will spend time with my loved ones
  18. I will enjoy life

Head on 2020!

Komentarze

Popularne posty